ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks for its third straight win on Wednesday when they'll take on MacMurray in its first conference road outing. Tip-off at 7:30 p.m.
Fontbonne (2-3) at MacMurray (2-2)
When: December 4th, 2019
Where: Jacksonville, Ill.
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne won the Moody Bible Tournament last weekend picking up a 75-73 win over North Park and an 82-61 victory over Lincoln Christian.
- On the year, they're averaging 73.8 points per game and shooting 43.9 percent from the floor.
- Caden Clark leads the offense with his 11.6 points per game, while shooting 52.3 percent from the field and 50.0 percent from downtown. He's also dishing out 4.0 assists per game.
- Jared Woodcock upped his season average to 10.6 points per game, while Gus Kleekamp, who was the MVP of the Moody Bible Tournament, is now averaging 9.0 points per game.
A Look At The MacMurray Highlanders
- After winning its first two games, the Highlanders have dropped its last two against Knox (74-73) and Monmouth (86-75).
- Through four games, they're averaging 81.0 points per game and shooting 46.6 percent from the field. Defensively, they're allowing 82.5 points and a 46.9 field goal percentage.
- Individually, Trevor Voss averages a team-high 16.0 points per game, to go along with his 54.2 field goal percentage.
- Logan Dorethy averages 14.7 points per game, while Elijah Powell (14.0 ppg) is shooting a team-high 56.3 percent from the floor and is the third player averaging at least 14.0 points per game.
- Drew Burwinkel is the final player in double-figures at 10.0 ppg.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).